The most advanced & easy to follow
QQQ Trading System Available
What should you expect trading QQQ?
Trade QQQ -- Index shares for the NASDAQ 100 index (NASDAQ: QQQ)-- with a trading system that is up more than 23 percent from May 30, 2012!!!
|QQQ Signals - Past 17 Months|
|Our Compound Returns||Buy & Hold Returns|
|Last Update: 10/30/2013|
Click Here to see Our Returns.
- This spectacular gain was achieved using only signals for trend-trading or swing-trading (2-10 days).
- All trades were made with the QQQ stock; no options were traded. We consider options to be a risky tool for conservative traders. And these results are without trading futures on NASDAQ 100, or using a margin account!
- With our stock trading system, you can profit whether the market is going up or down.
- With our market timing, you will always know what to do: When to Buy and When to Sell!
How our System Works:
This trading system was designed to satisfy demands of mid- and long-term QQQ traders who want to conservatively trade indexes and index derivatives. Only 10-20 conservative trades per quarter are needed to follow this trading method, and no quantitative analysis need be done!
- During the trading day our system automatically collects market data for a detailed analysis.
- After analysis a buy/sell signal is published to the site as either "Long", "Short", or "Cash".
- Our subscribers receive email alerts as soon as any change occur to our signal.
- All you need to do is to log onto the site and register your email address for signal alerts.
If you had started with $100,000 17 months ago and made 23 percent, you would now have $123,000
A Few of our Recent Trades:
For most investors, the NASDAQ 100 index and QQQ are too risky to buy and hold because of their ups and downs. However, they are perfect for our timing system because they provide volatility, which our market trading system thrives on.
Click here to find out how to make even greater profits!
RISK STATEMENT: The trading of ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) has potential rewards, and it also involves potential risks. ETFs trading may not be suitable for all visitors of this Website. Anyone wishing to invest into ETFs should seek his or her own independent financial or professional advice.